Wednesday, January 25, 2012

3 Days - Run, Do Not Grow Weary

We all have a story...

These past few weeks of my story have mirrored the stories I've heard... I could not measure up to 'good enough'... I fell down (literally, that was awesome)... I gave up... I questioned.. . I was ashamed and embarrassed... I tried to hide.


With 3 days to go...
My goals are not met.
In my eyes, I failed.
But this was never about me....

"A person too poor to present such an offering
selects wood that will not rot;
they look for a skilled worker
to set up an idol that will not topple. Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
Has it not been told you from the beginning?
Have you not understood since the earth was founded? Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
(Isaiah 40:20, 21, 28-31 NIV)

I am in Love.
I am Free... Free to fall... Free to stand... Free to run again.

I can't wait for the dawn of Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment